Sunday, 14 June 2015

Task Cards!

A Task Card Sale!


Do you love to use task cards with your students?  I certainly do!  My students love them.  I am participating in a Task Card sale with a group of sellers so I though I would highlight a few of my Task Card products so that you could take a closer look.

First off are my Poetry Task Cards.  I place these in a center with poetry that we have already worked on or poems that are simple enough that students can work on them independently.  My students love that some of the cards ask them to use highlighters to show certain words or patterns.  Highlighters are highly motivating for first graders.


My students use task cards more frequently during our math time.  I will often laminate them so that the cards can be completed with dry erase marker instead.  A great example of these are my 120 Chart Puzzle Task Cards.  Students fill in the missing numbers to complete each puzzle.  I have this construction set as well as an ocean theme and sweet treats.



We recently completed our money unit and my new Money Task Cards were a big hit.  I created a number of games to practice money and used these task cards for early finishers.  There is a lot of variety to the questions asked so the students stayed motivated.  I simply provided a tray of coins to use to help solve each problem and they were all set.  This set is for Canadian coins.


This is a sampling of some of my task card products in my store.  I have plans for even more task card products for the upcoming school year.  The sellers below are all showcasing their task card products in their store and offering a 20% discount for a short time.  The list below are some of the participants.  You can also click {HERE}(if you are a TpT seller) and see a full listing of participating stores.



An InLinkz Link-up

This blogger is also blogging about her task cards.  Check out her blog post by clicking below.


No comments:

Post a Comment