Friday, 13 March 2015

It's a Feedback Frenzy!


I am linking up with Erin at Mrs. Beattie's classroom for a Feedback Frenzy!  This is how it works: 

I am going to choose a random piece of feedback that has been left on a PAID product and award the buyer with a free product from my store {BUNDLES excluded}.  I am also going to chose a second piece of feedback on a PAID product that I think is helpful to me as a seller and to future buyers and award that person a free product from my store.  


I encourage you to go back through your paid purchases and leave feedback on all items you have not yet left feedback on. This is also a good time to purchase those items you might be waiting to buy. After purchasing and leaving feedback you might be lucky enough to win another product of your choice!  

Good Luck!  

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment