Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Wishlist Wednesday - A new weekly linky!


(click here ^ to head over to my store)


This week marks the beginning of my first weekly linky - Wishlist Wednesday with Hanging Around in Primary.  I don't know about you but I have dozens of products sitting on my wishlist on Teachers Pay Teachers  I go back periodically and go through my list and see if any are on sale.  Those items generally sit there until there is a sale or are forgotten. 

What if you didn't have to wait for a sale?  Every week I am checking my stats and marking down one of my most wishlisted products 20% but you have to head over to my store and go searching....a bit of a scavenger hunt if you will.  Find it and you save yourself some money. 

****Due to the Teacher's are Heroes Sale currently going on I am marking my product down 50%****

If you have a Teachers Pay Teachers store and would like to join in the fun add your link below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment