Saturday, 8 November 2014

Currently..



This is my first time linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade. 


Listening to - My daughter loves to bake.  Right now she is watching a Youtube video and making single serve cookies in the microwave.  She is on her second batch.  The first one was crumbly but tasted yummy.  The second looked doughy to me but she fed it to her father.  The only problem is she hates cleaning up after the baking! There was flour everywhere.  

Loving - Friday, and now the weekend.  It has been a long week for some reason.  I just finished my progress reports and am trying to get back into the groove with my guided reading after  bit of time off to do some assessments.  

Thinking  and Needing - I need more sleep.  I have kicked my TPTing into high gear in the last few months.  I have been creating like a maniac and I am staying up late working on products, pinning and working on my blog.  There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the week.  However, I got a good solid 8 hours last night so I am feeling somewhat refreshed  

Wanting -  A new pair of black boots.  I love my brown ones but would like a pair of black high boots.  Time to go shopping!  :)


Reading - Don't get me wrong.  I love to read.  However, I am one of THOSE people who put the world on hold when I am in the middle of a good book.  I will literally sit for hours and read.  My last great read was the last book in the Outlander series. Right now I should be doing some professional reading for a Collaborative Inquiry I am part of.  

6 comments:

  1. Christina, I'm so glad I found your blog on Oh' Boy 4th Grade! I can definitely relate to your love of reading. When I start a good book the rest of the world falls away! I am absolutely loving the TpT community these days. So many ideas to create...so little time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for coming to check out my blog. I so love creating but am working on creating a good balance!

      Delete
  2. Wouldn't we all be better off if we had a few more hours in each day??!!! I know I would! :) But, I am sure I would find a way to fill those extra hours with other things than sleep. :) I love to hear that your daughter loves baking! My daughter and I have just started to bake "together." She is 17 months old and loves to make noise with the pots, pans and bowls I am not using! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter is 11 and would be baking all the time if I would let her. As for the extra hours I too would fill with it with everything but sleep! :)

      Delete
  3. Reading is one of my favourite things to do! Your blog looks great and once you start linking up with Currently you will become addicted!!

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for heading over to my blog. I hope to make this a monthly tradition now that I have linked up once so be sure to head over again.

      Delete